- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- HEAT olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion, and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in corn, tomato, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0