Zippy Chicken Wings
- 1 envelope Lipton French onion soup
- 1 envelope Lipton chicken noodle soup
- 1 bottle Catalina or the red French (not the orange) Salad dressing
- 1 jar Apricot preserves
- 5 lbs. chicken wings
- Mix first 4 ingredients. Add the wings that have been cleaned of pin feathers, tips removed.
- Cut wings in half at joint and place in large bowl with sauce. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Line baking pans with foil to prevent sauce from burning on you good pans.
- Heat oven 350° F.
- Place wings in pans in single layers. Bake until nice and brown then turn and brown other side.
- It usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on your oven.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0