Yankee Doodle Dandy Pie
- 1 pkg. (small) vanilla pudding mix, not instant
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 8-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 20 to 25 cleaned & hulled strawberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Whipped topping
- Cook pudding mix according to package directions. Remove from heat, beat in cream cheese and vanilla until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Arrange strawberries in a circle around outer edge of pie, pointed end up. Place one berry in center of pie. Fill in remaining area with blueberries.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0