Yam Nuea (Tossed Beef Salad)
- 1 pound tender beef – barbequed steak is good, but any beef can
- This is cut into eigth inch thick slices, and then into bite sized pieces.
- 1/4 cup sliced onions, separated
- 2 tomatoes, wedged
- 1/4 cup sliced (Thai) cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mixed prik ki nu (red and green birseye or dynamite chilis).
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander/cilantro (including the roots)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (spring onions)
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (purple onions)
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- Bar-B-Q the beef, and thinly slice it into bite sized pieces, combine with the salad ingredients, and mix the sauce and toss the whole.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0