Wonderful Cheddar Cheese Clouds
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4-tsp pepper
- 3 cup (about 4 ounces) corn tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 pound ground sirloin (90% lean)
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, cornstarch, soy sauce, onion, and pepper.
- Blend well. Stir in crumbled corn chips and let stand 20 minutes to soften. Add beef and blend well.
- Preheat broiler. Shape beef mixture into 1-inch balls and arrange 1 inch apart on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat 10 minutes, or until browned outside but still pink and juicy inside.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0