White Wine Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 16-ounce can whole plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 half chicken breasts, skinned, boned
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free chicken broth
- Heat liquid chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken, onion, and garlic. Add all other ingredients except mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook 10 minutes more.
- Remove chicken from pan, boil down sauce until slightly thickened. Serve over cooked rice.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0