Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 pkg (12 oz) chocolate chips
- 1 box (12 oz) Golden Graham cereal
- 1 box golden raisins
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 3 cups roasted, salted peanuts
STEP BY STEP:
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Fold in the cereal, raisins and peanuts to coat.
- Pour the box of powdered sugar over the mixture and with a fork in each hand, stir gently to coat with the sugar. (I use a large bowl, just dump everything into the bowl and it is much easier to coat with the powdered sugar).
- Cool and store in airtight containers.