White Chocolate-Cranberry Pecan Tart
• 1 pie crust
• 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
• 1 cup pecan halves
• 1 cup white chocolate chips
• 3 eggs
• 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 3/4 cup light corn syrup
• 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Place cookie sheet in oven on middle rack. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare pie crust using a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Layer cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate chips in crust-lined pan. In large bowl, beat eggs,add brown sugar, cornsyrup, flour and orange peel. Blend well. Pour over cranberry mixture.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 400 degrees f. for 35 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is set in center. Cover with foil after 25 minutes of baking
- Cool 2 hours or until completely cooled. If desired, serve with whipped cream.