White Chocolate Berry Pie
- 5 squares (1 oz each) white baking chocolate, divided
- 2 T. milk
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 C. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 C. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 2 C. sliced fresh strawberries
- In a microwave oven or double boiler, melt 4 squares of chocolate with the milk. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl till smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust and arrange strawberries on top.
- Melt remaining chocolate and drizzle over berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0