White Cheese Enchiladas With Green Salsa
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Cups Ricotta
- – Peanut Oil
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 Tbls Parmesan, Grated
- 1 oz Butter, Melted
- 2 oz Parmesan, Grated
- 2 1/2 Cups Salsa Verde (Green Salsa)
- 5 oz Mozzarella, Shredded
- 2 Tbls Mozzarella, Shredded
- Heat about 1″ of peanut oil to 325 degrees in a shallow skillet. Pass the tortillas, one at a time, through the oil to soften them. Press between paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the second measure of Parmesan with the first measure of Mozzarella, the Ricotta and the egg yolks.
- Use a food processor or blender to puree until smooth and thoroughly combined. Divide the cheese mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly. Place, seam side down, in a baking dish just large enough to hold them.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, until the tops of the tortillas are crisp (about 10 minutes).
- Cover with salsa. Sprinkle the first measure of Parmesan and the second measure of Mozzarella over.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0