Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 qt strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed fresh pineapple
- 6 oz powdered sugar
- 1/2 pt Jamaican Rum
- 1/2 pt lemon juice
- 3/4 pt orange juice
- 1 qt Bourbon
- 1/4 pt Grenadine
- 1 qt soda water or ginger ale
STEP BY STEP:
- Put straberries and pineapple in a bowl. Sprinkle sugar over and pour in the rum.
- Cover and stand overnight to ripen. Add juices, Bourbon and Grenadine to ripened mixture and mix well. Pour over ice in a punch bowl.
- Just before serving, pour in soda water or ginger ale.