- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. tomato paste
- 3/4 lb. zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. tomatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 lb. mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. basil, or 1/4 cup fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. thyme, or 1 tsp. fresh, minced
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary, or 1/2 tsp. fresh, minced
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic 1 minute.
- Stir in next 7 ingredients. Cover skillet and simmer 15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0