- 2 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 sm. pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 pkg. fresh broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese *
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Chop vegetables fine. Add dressing to cream cheese and add milk to spreading consistency.
- Unroll crescent roll mix into 2 greased 9 X 13 cookie sheets. Pressing together and a little up sides of cookie sheets. Bake 10 minutes until golden. Cool crust completely.
- Layer vegetables over crusts and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: * Mozzarella cheese may be used for low cholesterol diets.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0