- 1-1/2 pounds Beef stew meat
- 1 tablespoon Beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups Potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 cup Carrots, 1″ pieces
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 medium Onion, wedged
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup Celery, sliced
- 16 ounces Tomatoes; canned, cut up
- 1 package Green beans, frozen- 9-oz.
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 3 Tbsp. Tapioca, quick-cooking
- Cut meat into 1/2″ cubes. In a large skillet brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil. Drain well.
- In crockpot, combine potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery. Add frozen beans, tapioca, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir in browned meat, undrained tomatoes, and water.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5-6 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0