- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, caramelized
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place all ingredients except pie shell into a medium bowl. Blend well
- Pour into pie shell and bake 30 minutes
- Chill at least 2 hours
To caramelize condensed milk :
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pour one can sweetened milk into a GLASS pie plate.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and put pie plate into a shallow pan.
- Fill pan with hot water and bake one hour or until thick and caramel colored
Share & Print
0 0 100 0