Valentine’s Day Crunchy Stuffed Eggs
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 tsp Parsley flakes
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 6 eggs, hard-cooked
- 6 pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
STEP BY STEP:
- Peel eggs; slice in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks and stir in sour cream, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes; mix until smooth. Stir in bacon.
- Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture; sprinkle with paprika, and top with an olive half.