Valentine’s Day Caviar Heart Kisses
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 small cucumber, scrubbed and trimmed
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 jar red salmon caviar
- 8 thin slices whole-wheat bread
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- fresh dill sprigs
- butter or margarine
STEP BY STEP:
- Slice cucumber into 1/4-inch rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, dried dill and pepper. Place one teaspoon of the sour cream mixture on each cucumber slice. Garnish each with about 1/2 teaspoon caviar and a dill sprig.
- Cut bread slices with heart-shaped cookie cutter. Toast and butter. Place cucumber slices in center of serving plate and surround with toast hearts.