Valentine’s Day Blue Cheese and Walnuts Appetizers
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tb water
STEP BY STEP:
- Just chop 1 cup of walnuts (depending on the size of brie you need to cover) and stir into 1 cup crumbled blue cheese. Press onto the top of the brie and carefully wrap a sheet of thawed puff pastry dough (Roll out to size needed).
- Use fingers wet with cold water to seal underside of pastry. Cut off excess to make cut-outs and adhere to top of brie with a little cold water.
- Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake on a cookie sheet covered with baking parchment in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes until golden. (Parchment makes it simple to transfer brie to serving dish.)
- Let Baked Brie stand for 20-30 Min. before cutting to let it firm up a little.