Upside-Down Supreme Pizza
- 1 (12¬oz.) pkg. bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (3.5¬oz.) pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 (14¬oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (4¬oz.) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 6-oz. sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10¬oz.) can PILLSBURY(r) Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12×8inch (2quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In 12inch skillet, combine sausage, onion and bell pepper; cook over mediumhigh heat for 5 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally. Add pepperoni; cook an additional minute, separating pepperoni as it cooks. Drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms; mix well. Heat until bubbly. Spoon into sprayed baking dish. Top warm mixture evenly with slices of mozzarella cheese
- Unroll dough on work surface. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12×8inch rectangle. Place rectangle over cheese in baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 25 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cut into squares to serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0