Two-Minute Hawaiian Crust
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in syrup or juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 serving size) instant vanilla pudding & pie filling (see note below)
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- One 9-inch prepared shortbread pie crust
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced pineapple, drained & halved
- 8 maraschino cherries, drained & halved
- 2 T. sweetened flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed pineapple with its syrup/juice, the pudding mix, and sour cream. Mix until well blended.
- Spoon into pie crust. Decorate with the sliced pineapple and cherries. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. (Mine was overnight).
- Just before serving, sprinkle the coconut over the pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0