Tuscan Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
– 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
– 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-round slices
– 1 medium yellow squash or zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices*
– 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thick strips
In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken and vegetables; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are crisp-tender.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use green bell pepper, mushroom, tomato or eggplant.
This is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 12 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 30 Minute(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 240, Calories From Fat 50, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 80mg, Saturated Fat 350mg, Total Carbohydrates 11g, Sugars 7g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 34g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 110%, Calcium 4g, Iron 8g