Tuscan Chicken with Tomato-Basil Relish
- 1/2 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced, drained sweet pimientos
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil spray
- Mix tomatoes, onion, sweet pimientos, and basil together in a small bowl. Add vinegar and toss to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper or aluminum foil and flatten with a meat bat or the bottom of a heavy skillet to 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium high heat and spray with olive oil spray.
- Add chicken and sauté 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste on the cooked sides.
- Divide between 2 dinner plates and spoon the tomato relish on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0