- 4 oz. spaghetti, broken in thirds
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 4 oz. can mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbl. cooking sherry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In 3 quart saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, rinse and drain well. Set aside.
- Sauté pepper, onion, and celery in butter until tender.
- Dilute soup with cream and sherry, combine this with vegetables and remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Stir in spaghetti.
- Turn into greased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until mixture bubbles around edges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0