Turkey Spinach Salad
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 8 ounces smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange sections, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- COMBINE jelly and vinegar in small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until jelly is melted and smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
- COMBINE spinach, turkey, strawberries, oranges, and green onions in large bowl. Drizzle dressing over spinach mixture; toss well to coat.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0