Turkey Meatballs with Honey Mustard Sauce
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 lb Ground turkey
- 1/3 cup Cracker meal
- 1/4 cup Egg beaters
- 1/4 cup Onion; chopped
- 2 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp Tarragon
- 1 cup Unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Dry sherry; optional
STEP BY STEP:
- In medium bowl, thoroughly mix turkey, cracker meal, egg beaters, onion, 1/4 tsp. dry mustard and tarragon.
- Shape into 28 (1 1/4 inch) balls.
- Place on a greased rack on a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, stir together remaining dry mustard and remaining ingredients until mixture thickens and boils. Serve as a dipping sauce with meatballs.
To freeze: Prepare as above; cool. Wrap and freeze. To reheat: arrange frozen appetizers on baking sheet. Bake at 350 F (l0-l5 minutes)