Turkey Last Rites Soup
- 1 turkey carcass, picked nearly clean
- water to fill pot
- 1-3 carrots
- leftover green beans
- 3-4 cups vegetables (celery, onions, fresh spinach, cabbage, etc.)
- 1-2 cups rice
- Pick your Thanksgiving turkey nearly clean. Dump the turkey and all of its debris, including the juices, into a large pot. Add water to near top of pan,leave room for the rest.
- Add all vegetables and rice, and bring soup to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for an hour or so.
- Remove all turkey bones and unwanted debris
Share & Print
0 0 100 0