Tropical Lime Ice Cream Pie
• 2-c. crisp coconut cookie crumbs
• 1/3 c. margarine or butter, melted
• 3 c. lime sherbet, softened
• 3-c. Hagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream (softened)
• 1 tsp. grated lime peel, if desired
- In a medium bowl, combine crust ingredients. Mix well. Reserve 1 Tbls. crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture lightly in bottom and up sides of ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sherbet, ice cream and lime peel. Blend until well mixed. Spoon into crust-lined pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Freeze at least 2 hours until firm.
- To serve, let pie stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0