Triple Layer Mud Pie
- 1 Keebler chocolate Pie Crust
- 2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/4 C. sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 C. chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 C. cold milk
- 2 pkg.(4-serving size)chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tub whipped topping
- Pour chocolate and condensed milk in bowl. Stir until smooth. Pour into crust. Press pecans evenly onto chocolate in crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding and beat with whisk 2 minutes or until smooth. Spread 1-1/2 cups of pudding over the chocolate in crust. Immediately stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in crust.
- Top with remaining topping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0