Triple Chicken Soup
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 parsnips (about 1/2 pound), thinly sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4-1/2 pounds chicken, cut into serving-size pieces
- 2 packets (envelopes) chicken bouillon
- 8 cups nonfat chicken broth
- Place vegetables in a large soup pot. Top with chicken and sprinklebouillon over. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Immediately reduceheat and simmer 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pot with tongs or a slotted spoon. To remove thefat, place a clean, dry paper towel on the surface of the soup. When ithas absorbed as much fat as it can hold, discard and repeat. Repeat asmany times as it takes to sufficiently skim the soup.
- Serve the chicken separately.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0