Touchdown Taco Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 10-ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 10-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine all ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Serve hot or cold in bowl with tortilla chips for dipping, or form into a football shape and garnish with additional rinsed, drained black beans and thin strips of cheddar cheese for football laces
Share & Print
0 0 100 0