Tortilla Scrambled Eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 C. broken tortilla chips (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 T. margarine
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese spread, cubed
- Pat zucchini dry on paper towels. Sauté zucchini, chips and garlic in margarine in nonstick skillet 3-5 minutes or until chips begin to brown.
- Reduce heat to low. Add eggs; cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until eggs begin to set.
- Add process cheese spread; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and eggs are set
Share & Print
0 0 100 0