Tortilla Apple Pocket Pies
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- oil or non-stick spray
- cinnamon-sugar or plain sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Dampen a tortilla with water and place on a cutting board.
- Mound 1/5 of the pie filling on the bottom third of the tortilla. Shape the mound of pie filling into a rectangle about 5 inches long and one inch wide. Roll the tortilla up from the from the bottom about halfway. Fold in the sides and continue rolling up completely.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, seam side down. Brush with vegetable oil or spray with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until golden and crispy. Remove pocket pies to a rack to cool completely.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0