- 40 to 45 wooden or metal skewers
- 1 bag (16-oz) frozen tricolor cheese Tortellini
- Any tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Place 3 tortellini on one end of each skewer.
- Place your own tomato sauce in a small serving bowl
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, parmesan cheese, milk and black pepper, mix well.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Serve the skewered tortellini with tomato sauce and mayonnaise mixture on the side for dipping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0