- 1/4-cup (60 ml) black olives
- 1-anchovy fillet
- 1-garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1-tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- 2-tsp (10 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1/4-tsp (1 ml) onion salt
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- Cut a 1/4-inch (0.5 cm) slice off the top of each tomato, reserving caps. With a small spoon or knife, scoop out enough tomato pulp to allow stuffing. Set aside.
- Finely chop olives, anchovy and garlic. Mix well. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Fill each tomato with 1 tsp olive stuffing. Top with reserved caps. Serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0