Tomato Nacho Dip
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 C. chopped onion
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. flour
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 1/2 C. cubed American cheese
- 1 C. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 C. chopped fresh tomato
- In a 1 1/2 qt. microwave safe dish, combine chilies, onion and butter. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir in flour till smooth. Gradually stir in milk until blended. Cook, uncovered on high for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cheeses and tomatoes. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0