Toasted Almond Cheesecake Pie
- 1 1/4 C. cold milk
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 (6-oz) Keebler Ready Crust shortbread pie crust
- 2 pkgs. (4 oz each) cheesecake flavor instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 C. sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- Beat milk, almond extract, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk for 1 minute. Mixture will be thick.
- Sprinkle 1/4 C. of the almonds onto the bottom of crust. Spread pudding mixture over almonds on crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding in crust.
- Garnish with remaining almonds.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0