- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets (4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat and add almonds. (This can be done in the same skillet to be used for the chicken.)
- Sauté 1 minute or until almonds are golden, not brown. Remove and set aside.
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Remove and add oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Sprinkle almonds on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0