The Power Club
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 tbsps. fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- 1 oz. (about 18 leaves) packaged spinach leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 1/2 cup packaged shredded carrots – 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 oz. reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts or any salad sprouts
- Spread equal amounts of mayonnaise on one side of each piece of bread.
- Cover 1 bread slice with about 9 spinach leaves, 2 slices of tomato, and shredded carrots.
- Place another bread slice on top and spread with mustard, remaining spinach leaves, cheese, 2 slices of tomatoes, mushrooms, and sprouts.
- Place third slice of bread on top of sprouts with spread slice down.
- Cut sandwich diagonally in half. Serve with fresh fruit and a glass of refreshing fat-free skim milk or sparkling mineral water.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0