– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
– 1/4 tsp. dried oregano or basil leaves, crushed
– 1 medium tomato, sliced
– 1 medium red onion, sliced
– 1 loaf Italian bread, (about 18 in.), halved lengthwise
– 1/4 lb. sliced salami
– 1/4 lb. sliced provolone, Swiss or cheddar cheese
– 1/4 lb. sliced deli ham
– 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1. In shallow nonaluminum baking dish, pour Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing blended with oregano over tomato and onion. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
2. Remove tomato and onion from marinade, reserving marinade. On bottom half of bread, layer salami, cheese, ham, tomato, onion and lettuce. Sprinkle reserved marinade over lettuce, then top with remaining bread half.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 60 Minute(s)