Tex-mex Tuna Salad
- 2 6 1/2 oz. cans canned solid white tuna in water drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions including tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- lettuce leaves, or shredded lettuce
- 3 cups tortilla chips, or 12 taco shells
- Combine tuna, olives, green onions and celery in medium bowl. Combine picante sauce, sour cream and cumin; mix well. Pour over tuna mixture; toss lightly.
- To serve, taco shells with lettuce leaves; spoon tuna mixture into shells. Or, line individual serving plates with shredded lettuce; top with tuna mixture and surround with tortilla chips.
- Drizzle with additional picante sauce, top with additional sour cream, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0