Terry’s Homemade Key Lime Pie
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 9″ graham cracker pie crust
- 6 oz non-dairy topping (ie: Cool Whip)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
STEP BY STEP:
- Mix condensed milk with non-dairy topping at medium speed until blended.
- Add key lime juice to mixture and blend well.
- Pour into graham cracker pie crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
DON’T skimp and rush this step or your pie will be more like pudding mush