Tasty Reuben Soup
- 4 cans (14 1/2 ozs. each) chicken broth
- 4 Cs. shredded cabbage
- 2 Cs. uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 lb. fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved & cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/2 C. onion, chopped
- 1 t. caraway seed
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1 C. (4 ozs.) shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover & simmer for 15 minutes or until cabbage & noodles are tender.
- Garnish with cheese
Share & Print
0 0 100 0