Tasty Asparagus Salad
- 1 can (15 oz) pear halves, drained & diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 LB asparagus, blanched & cut into 1/2 inch pieces, about 2 cups
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut pieces
- Coarsely chopped water chestnuts, optional
- 2 Tbsp honey-Dijon dressing
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, toss pears in lemon juice.
- Add asparagus, scallions, chestnuts & walnuts.
- Toss with dressing until all is well coated.
- Place two lettuce laves on each of four plates & spoon mixture on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0