Taco and Macaroni Skillet
- 12 ounces extra-lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) dried elbow macaroni
- 2/3 cup Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- COOK beef in large nonstick skillet, stirring frequently, until brown; drain. Stir in water, tomatoes with juice, chiles, and seasoning mix. Cook until mixture comes to a boil.
- ADD pasta; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 14 to 16 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- STIR in evaporated milk. Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle additional cheese over top. Cover; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0