- 9-inch pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 can cherry OR strawberry pie filling
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- In a large mixing bowl, cream an 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese, gradually adding milk and sour cream. Reserve half of the pie filling. Add remaining pie filling to cheese mixture and blend well.
- Sprinkle instant pudding over the cheese mixture. Beat 45 seconds at lowest speed on mixer. Pour into pie shell.
- Spoon the reserved fruit filling over the top. Chill until firm, at least 1 hour.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0