Sweetheart Fudge Pie
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 cup butter — softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels — melted
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 9-inch unbaked pastry shell
STEP BY STEP:
- Beat butter and brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in melted chocolate, coffee granules, and vanilla. Stir in flour and walnuts.
- Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 3750 for 25 minutes; cool completely. Chill.