- 1-pound sweet potatoes, about 2 inches in diameter
- 2-tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3-cup sour cream
- Optional toppings: Caviar, chopped fresh chives or scallions, crumbled bacon, chopped dill or thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 ºF. Scrub sweet potatoes and trim ends. Cut into 1/4-inch rounds. Oil jelly-roll pan and arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer; brush tops with remaining oil.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until slices are golden brown on the bottom. Turn slices over and cook 10 minutes longer, or until both sides are nicely browned.
- Transfer potato slices to a serving plate and spoon or pipe about 1/2 tsp sour cream onto each. Top with 1 or more optional toppings. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0