Sweet Onion Pizza
- 4 Walla Walla Sweet Onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 8 anchovy fillets, optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to brush on pizza pan
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 12 black olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 pound frozen bread dough
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large skillet, warm the olive oil. Add the onions, garlic and thyme. Cook until golden brown.. Add the tomatoes, olives and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Roll the bread dough into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick.. Brush olive oil on a pizza pan and dust with flour. Place dough on pan. Spread the onion and tomato mixture evenly on top (right to the edge). Arrange the anchovies on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the crust is crisp.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0