Sweet ‘N Spicy Ribs
– 1/4 cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
– 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
– 1 cup Wish-Bone® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– 2 Tbsp. chili powder
– 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
– 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
– 5 lbs. spareribs, baby back or country-style ribs
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In large saucepan, melt Spread and cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Wish-Bone® Sweet ‘n Spicy French Dressing, sugar, chili powder, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
3. Meanwhile, in large aluminum-foil-lined baking pan or on broiler rack, arrange spareribs, meaty side up, and bake 20 minutes. Brush spareribs generously with sauce, then continue baking, meaty side up, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce, 50 minutes or until spareribs are done.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Russian Dressing.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 1 Hour(s) 10 Minutes(s)