Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thaw
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Snipped fresh parsley,
- In bowl, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Coat chicken wings in flour mixture, shake off excess.
- Place wings on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drain.
- Combine honey, orange juice, and ginger; brush generously over chicken wings
- Reduce heat to 325
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken tests done,
- Baste occasionally with more sauce
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving, if desired
Share & Print
0 0 100 0